The abc of running errands safely
Please act responsibly
We want to remind everyone of the common responsibility of getting out of this situation. Everyone of us is able to have an effect on our community’s future.
- Wash your hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw the tissue to trash immediately
- Maintain safe distance from others and avoid crowds
- Favor using stairs and escalators, only four people should be using an elevator at the same time
- Use Koronavilkku application
- Follow the mask recommendations
- Be alert, act responsibly and follow the updating guidelines.
We have 12 hand sanitizer dispensers in REDI which are located near street level entrances and near metro stations. We also have a mask dispenser on 2nd floor in between Jungle Juice Bar & Arnolds.
We also want to remind that although the situation is challenging, please continue to smile and take care of each other. Together we will pull through!