Skatepark by Redi is for everyone! The skatepark is 700 square meters big and is suitable for anyone from beginners to pros.
The skatepark is meant for both skaters and scooters, which is way the days have been divided as follows:
Skaters: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat
Scooters: Wed & Sun
Entrance fee: 3 € / visit.
Payment can be made through MobilePay or HELride’s webstore (helride.fi). Cash or card payment not available at the moment.
Helride member – free pass on tue & thu 5-8pm.
The skatepark is located in Redi’s parking hall level K6 in a section E. The best way to get there is by using the elevator F, which can be found on street level in front of K-Market.
The rules of the skatepark:
– Everybody uses the skatepark at their own risk
– The use of helmets, protective gear and ear plugs are recommended
– The skatepark is meant only for skaters and scooters
– The users of the skatepark take care of the cleanliness themselves
– The skatepark is drug-free
HELride Collective is responsible for the maintenance of the skatepark.